How to book an appointment
Non Registered Patients
- Find out how to register with Burton Dental Care
- Find out how to get an emergency appointment in Greater Manchester if you are not registered with a dentist.
Latest COVID-19 update – Friday 5th November 2021
We are open and providing routine as well as emergency and urgent dental care, with some limitations due to COVID-19.
Appointments can only be booked through our telephone triage service.
Patients are still required to wear facemasks when visiting the practice.
Find out more:
- Coronavirus current impact on dental services [Updated 19/07/21]
- Facemasks at the dentist [**New** 19/07/21]
- When and how to get help with dental and oral problems [Updated 03/01/21]
- Managing dental problems at home [Updated 12/03/21]
- Dental checkups and routine treatment [Updated 05/11/21]
- High risk categories [Updated 12/03/21]
- Why has COVID-19 changed dentistry?
- What has changed at Burton Dental Care? [Updated 13/01/21]
- Aerosol Generating Procedures
- Dentists’ top tips to avoid toothache and dental infections during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Instructions for attending a face-to-face appointment [New 13/01/21]