Latest COVID-19 update – Tuesday 1st December 2020
Dental practices will remain open in all tiers of coronavirus restrictions.
We are open, but still prioritising appointments for patients with dental emergencies and other dental urgencies.
Treatment requiring drilling or scaling is available but very limited.
Dentistry has changed: You cannot book an appointment in the usual way.
We are still operating a telephone triage emergency service, but can see a limited number of patients safely for emergency and urgent dental treatment.
Find out more:
- Coronavirus current impact on dental services
- When and how to get help with dental and oral problems
- Managing dental problems at home
- Dental checkups and routine treatment
- Why has COVID-19 changed dentistry?
- What has changed at Burton Dental Care?
- Aerosol Generating Procedures
- Dentists’ top tips to avoid toothache and dental infections during the COVID-19 pandemic
Welcome to Burton Dental Care in West Didsbury, Manchester.
We believe your teeth are precious and aim to offer affordable dental care to enable you to maintain and/or enhance your smile.
New patients of all ages are warmly welcomed. Whether we have been recommended to you by a friend or relative, or whether you are simply searching for a dentist who offers affordable but excellent quality dentistry, we will try our best to offer you care that meets your needs.
We have a friendly team who provide personalised professional care to all our patients.
We offer a full range of NHS dental treatment including professional cleaning, fillings, root canal treatment, periodontal treatment, crowns, onlays, veneers, extractions, dentures, and bridges. We also offer alternative private and cosmetic options where appropriate, such as cosmetic white fillings, cosmetic crowns, implants and teeth whitening.