Latest COVID-19 update – Friday 12th March 2021
We are open and providing routine as well as emergency and urgent dental care, with some limitations due to COVID-19.
Appointments can only be booked through our telephone triage service.
Find out more:
- Coronavirus current impact on dental services [Updated 12/03/21]
- When and how to get help with dental and oral problems [Updated 03/01/21]
- Managing dental problems at home [Updated 12/03/21]
- Dental checkups and routine treatment [Updated 03/01/21]
- High risk categories [Updated 12/03/21]
- Why has COVID-19 changed dentistry?
- What has changed at Burton Dental Care? [Updated 13/01/21]
- Aerosol Generating Procedures
- Dentists’ top tips to avoid toothache and dental infections during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Instructions for attending a face-to-face appointment [New 13/01/21]
Welcome to Burton Dental Care in West Didsbury, Manchester.
We believe your teeth are precious and aim to offer affordable dental care to enable you to maintain and/or enhance your smile.
New patients of all ages are warmly welcomed. Whether we have been recommended to you by a friend or relative, or whether you are simply searching for a dentist who offers affordable but excellent quality dentistry, we will try our best to offer you care that meets your needs.
We have a friendly team who provide personalised professional care to all our patients.
We offer a full range of NHS dental treatment including professional cleaning, fillings, root canal treatment, periodontal treatment, crowns, onlays, veneers, extractions, dentures, and bridges. We also offer alternative private and cosmetic options where appropriate, such as cosmetic white fillings, cosmetic crowns, implants and teeth whitening.